Event TLOPO Community Wide PvP Event Canceled

Sounds fun for pvp folks. Does this need to have tlopo approval?
Why would it need TLOPO approval? As long as they are not breaking any rules, then they can do as they please. Community events are orchestrated all the time. Such as the recurring DreadPoet Story Time on Devil's Anvil.

Why would it need TLOPO approval? As long as they are not breaking any rules, then they can do as they please. Community events are orchestrated all the time. Such as the recurring DreadPoet Story Time on Devil's Anvil.
Thx, good to know. Did Disney ever sanction or give out items if people asked for awards for some user created event?
Perhaps there's some way to get tlopo to hand out something for the tourney beyond bragging rights. I read the goog doc, but forgot if rewards are given out.

Thx, good to know. Did Disney ever sanction or give out items if people asked for awards for some user created event?
Perhaps there's some way to get tlopo to hand out something for the tourney beyond bragging rights. I read the goog doc, but forgot if rewards are given out.
As far as I am aware, Disney never did anything of the kind. From what I recall they only gave out items at their events.

LOL this is more for jumpers...
If you are not... be careful joining

LOL this is more for jumpers...
If you are not... be careful joining
Not at all DarkRose! This is for everyone. If you opened up the document you would see that every weapon is open to use including all legendary weapons. I put this together for a friendly competition against all of the community. Hope you join!

Not at all DarkRose! This is for everyone. If you opened up the document you would see that every weapon is open to use including all legendary weapons. I put this together for a friendly competition against all of the community. Hope you join!
Cancelled. Can we know why?
thx

Back