Screenshots TLOPO Development Screenshots

Quick screenshot of something I'm working on right this minute:

8422034c7511d56b166d462a0fab5677.png

Ah, the joys of game development.

If you're wondering what I'm doing:

Our 3D modeler has been amazing, pumping out new assets for a big project we're working on. My job is to load them up into the game's code and make sure they function correctly.

Obviously, in this case, they're not! 😂

But that has nothing to do with the object our wonderful modeler has provided. Has more to do with how Disney's code sets up the chairs that are connected to parlor game tables.

Just gotta tweak some numbers and this should be all set!

Quick screenshot of something I'm working on right this minute:

View attachment 118424

Ah, the joys of game development.

If you're wondering what I'm doing:

Our 3D modeler has been amazing, pumping out new assets for a big project we're working on. My job is to load them up into the game's code and make sure they function correctly.

Obviously, in this case, they're not! 😂

But that has nothing to do with the object our wonderful modeler has provided. Has more to do with how Disney's code sets up the chairs that are connected to parlor game tables.

Just gotta tweak some numbers and this should be all set!
Amazing stuff. Talk about betting blind! Perhaps they didn't want anyone to know they were at the tavern gambling. Are the nice chairs staying?
But nice detail touches with the brass tacks and chair textures.

Amazing stuff. Talk about betting blind! Perhaps they didn't want anyone to know they were at the tavern gambling. Are the nice chairs staying?
But nice detail touches with the brass tacks and chair textures.

These chairs won't be used in the location pictured, but will be featured down the line. Game development is slow, so you may not see them for a while. The chairs are just a tiny drop into this big expansion we're working on.

Here's a sneak peek at the development of Lobbies, which are currently on our Test Server. You may need to open the image in another tab and zoom in for the full experience.
Lobbies UI Full Rundown.png

This was setup by our graphics/user interface designer. Notations are by me. I went through and found all the different texture/GUI pieces our artist used, and annotated how they'd be functional while collaborating with him.

Our amazing GUI god of a dev coded it all up and made it a reality! - With some VERY minor additions by me on another lobby page.

And here's the "final" design in-game:

1583874144659.png

No, max players for CTC will NOT be 1000! 😂 That's just a debug configuration for our internal QA server.

This design is still being tweaked as recently as last night, so you may notice some minor differences when this finally hits the live game.

If you have any questions, please let me know! Lobbies has been a blast to work on - can't wait for you all to see it!

Shoutout to my partner in crime @Truecrash for being amazing and setting up the majority of the back-end of Lobbies. 💪

Last edited:
Back