Glitch Tlopo discord

KuleRule

Sea Legs
Dont know if this is supposed to be here, but couldnt find it anywhere else

So I started playing tlopo again a few weeks ago. All right. Then I got my old POTCO buddy to start playing again. Still good? Then when I look at his discord it displays where he is and stuff and he says he never added it. Where as I have to add it to my games to make it detect and mine doesnt show where I am and stuff like that. Used a fair ammount of time researching for help with it, but cant find it. So now I ask you tlopo community if you know how I can make the rich presence api detect my game as it is supposed to.

I find that if you keep discord minimized while tlopo is running it will display normally. Once i reopen discord it eventually goes away. You can see if that works. also welcome back to the community!

I find that if you keep discord minimized while tlopo is running it will display normally. Once i reopen discord it eventually goes away. You can see if that works. also welcome back to the community!
Question: Does tlopo officially support playing with discord?

Attachments

• tlupu.PNG
    tlupu.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 196
In settings under game activity turn on display game as status message. You must also be on the app version of discord, not the browser.

If you're logged into Discord, log into TLOPO. After logging into TLOPO go to the Game Activity in Settings (the little cog at the bottom) in Discord. It should see what game you're playing. If NOT, like mine tends to do, then choose TLOPO from the drop down menu.

2e351336f08165fe934c97d1c7673044.png

It should be listed there to be added to your list of games.

If you're logged into Discord, log into TLOPO. After logging into TLOPO go to the Game Activity in Settings (the little cog at the bottom) in Discord. It should see what game you're playing. If NOT, like mine tends to do, then choose TLOPO from the drop down menu.

2e351336f08165fe934c97d1c7673044.png

It should be listed there to be added to your list of games.

Yeah. It shows there like I said, but it doesnt auto pop up like other games and it wont show my location like it does for my friend.

Do you have that little button to the right?? (the button on the right of that pic... that is selected as on to 'Display currently running game as a status message.')

Back