Suggestion TLOPO Dungeons (aka Cells)

Would you participate in a Cell with fellow pirates @ level 50 if the concept were added?

• Total voters
I like this idea. However, I'd like to humbly suggest trying to find additional ways to increase the difficulty than just adding more damage resistance to the enemies. Increasing the difficulty of enemies by only increasing their statistics is kind of boring and unfun.

Maybe some enemies can have powerful attacks that are telegraphed and need to be either avoided or stunned. Maybe some enemies use voodoo staffs or other strange weapons. Maybe some enemies release minions that need to be killed quickly before they explode.

I'm not completely against beefing up the health bars. I'd just like to see more strategy and skill in the endgame events, or at least some variety.

I like this idea. However, I'd like to humbly suggest trying to find additional ways to increase the difficulty than just adding more damage resistance to the enemies. Increasing the difficulty of enemies by only increasing their statistics is kind of boring and unfun.

Maybe some enemies can have powerful attacks that are telegraphed and need to be either avoided or stunned. Maybe some enemies use voodoo staffs or other strange weapons. Maybe some enemies release minions that need to be killed quickly before they explode.

I'm not completely against beefing up the health bars. I'd just like to see more strategy and skill in the endgame events, or at least some variety.

I absolutely agree. I think overall, enemies should be more dynamic. I think the best version of one we have right now is the Stump enemies. Their Knockdown is very powerful and is unique to that species, which is awesome. And its not an average attack like most others have, its is much more special. So yes I do think these enemies should have some ability to attack the players in a variety of new ways, but even still, their health should be buffed as well.

My vision behind this is that this location event is supposed to be challenging for even the highest level of pirates equipped with the best cursed weapons available. Something that would require teamwork otherwise you might get killed.

Maybe could work in the lookout?
Dungeon Raids.jpg

Thats a great idea, I know in SWTOR they have these missions called Flashpoints you Que up in through a system like lookout. they should probly have a physical entrance as well imo :D

I saw this image in the TLOPO Beta Screenshots Thread, and though this was simply a temporary glitch in the game's functionality, it also gives me a reason to reply to this thread with an idea that the screenshot gave me.

screenshot_2018-09-09_16-31-58-jpg.108955

I would love (If this whole idea were to be implemented.) a much tougher version of this boss in a Tortuga Cell that involved an enhanced version Wildwoods, possibly with a Lv55 Malicioso and a hoard of lesserly Lv50 Scorpions as minions to his or her servitude.

To all the people commenting on this thread who haven't before, please, add your ideas to this! It is a great concept and I could see something of the sort very much viable in-game in the future!
i REALLY like this

Back