Suggestion TLOPO: Hollowed Woods Clothing Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Site Founder
Ahoy folks,

The Crew wants to hear from YOU! As we reach further into Open Beta (and to the TLOPO-exclusive Halloween event, Hollowed Woods), we'd love to hear feedback in regards to new clothing ideas from all corners of the globe for Hollowed Woods! You don't necessarily have to have any knowledge with photoshop, simply grab the picture of an item from the Pirates Online Wikia that you would like to see, and state in text what you would do to change the item in correspondence with Halloween!

A little bit of a disclaimer, however, the article of clothing included in your post MUST be based on an item that already exists within TLOPO. We are not currently accepting ideas for entirely new types of clothing yet. We look forward to hearing your feedback and ideas, and I will announce clothing ideas that are put into final production along with their creator as a reply to this thread upon release of Hollowed Woods 2019.

Fair seas,
Misha, and The Crew @ The Legend of Pirates Online

bright color or bright looking color variants of these items
1567884076751.png

1567884105026.png

blue, black, orange whatever. just put em in the store there and id love to buy it

Last edited:
Rare variations of this vest with a dark color...
latest

with red & orange patterns similar to embellished vests for guys.
Plain_Accent_Embellished_Vest_M.jpg

or accented versions of loose buttoned vest w/ the embellished pattern available in loot.

1567938553418.png

I would like a full skeleton outfit similar to the ladies blouse. It could be like a skeleton commander costume. It would work well with the skull face paint to add a finished look to the skeleton theme outfit.

I would also like to see a Mad Max post apocalypse inspired outfit. That punk biker kinda look, complete with leather pants and a roughed up, heavy, jacket.

Last edited:
Ooh, I love where this thread is going!
I've always been a fan of Elizabeth Swann's dress in-game, and I'd like to propose a similar set for Pirates to wear. Perhaps using the Panel Top, or Heartless Rosaline's Top as a base for the blouse, and a retextured Long Skirt for a bottom.
1568041749156.png
1568471801864.png

As I currently can't draw in gimp to save my life, I'll leave an image of a real-life dress to provide a gist of what I'm going for.
1568040183608.png

I can't wait to see what clothes are added to the shop!

Edit: While it is not currently available for Pirates to wear, I wanted to mention Heartless Rosaline's ensemble. If the mesh is workable for player characters, it may open up new recoloring opportunities, particularly for creating an outfit in 1700's formalwear fashion.

Last edited:
Thread locked, thanks for your submissions!

If you have any additional ideas after this point, please drop them in PM with me here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back