TLOPO IN MINECRAFT???

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by rouhan123, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rouhan123

rouhan123 Guest

Is just just me or do I see what I think I see :p
    upload_2016-7-24_14-56-23.png

2. katnypp

katnypp Forums Tattletale

This is not TLOPO nor is it new. This is the old potco mc server that Bart Gunshot built, that someone else took over, and apparently ran into the ground. The saga is on on these forums, if you take the time to look in the Minecraft section you will even still find threads on the first page. Here is the largest thread, happy reading.
    :D
    https://piratesforums.co/threads/potco-minecraft.9678/

Faerie likes this.
  3. rouhan123

rouhan123 Guest

LOL It was meant to be about the screenshot!

4. Bart Gunshot

Site Founder

The texture/resource pack I made for the POTCOMC server (that I no longer am apart of-- And actually gave no permission to continue use of my pack, nor re-upload it and essentially take credit for it -- but whatever) changes the "splashes" as they are called on the main title screen to the following randomly chosen texts:
    Code:
    Potentially Buggy!
    Gunshotproductions72!
    Minecraft!
    Bart Gunshot!
    Piratesforums.co!
    Public Version 0.2!
    Just a little reference/easter egg to these forums.

I think if you have the texture/resource pack on, and then turn it off while in the title screen the splash will stay loaded to what it was when the pack was on. Also that pack is extremely outdated now... I'm surprised it even slightly works. Probably looks horrid now. Oh well.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  5. Redness

Redness Pirate Lord

Whats the IP? I migrated computers and didn't transfer files.

6. Bart Gunshot

Site Founder

Just to let you know, it is run entirely by Pearson Wright now, after I left the project last year in July. And it has been for about a year now. It isn't actually TLOPO, its POTCO. Not affliated with TLOPO in any way. If you really must know the IP is play.potcomc.us though. Play entirely at your own risk. Espeically if you dislike or disagree with Pearson in any way. Because what he has been known to do to people whom do.

7. George Hamilton

George Hamilton Sea Legs

I just read that thread, and, bloody heck, that actually made me a little less interested in Minecraft. Pearson and his crew demonstrated how not to administer a gaming community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.