TLOPO Keyboard Visualizer

Rucksack2016

Buccaneer
As the title says, so the story goes I got a new keyboard and found out I can fiddle with the lights. So I posted the video to the (or a) TLOPO Facebook group and sadly it is too large to post to forums so I have a picture. I decided to make a custom profile enhancing the "Audio Visualizer" preset that came with the SDK for it which is terrible and tied it in to work exclusively with TLOPO. It's not super complex and has some bugs but so far I think it's a fun touch.
IMG_2458.jpg

It looks good, many gaming devices have this notorious audio visualizer, but I personally annoyed by his reaction to background music and the fact that you need to keep the application constantly open. It looks good, many gaming devices have this notorious audio visualizer, but I personally annoyed by his reaction to background music and the fact that you need to keep the application constantly open. I like when various gaming devices use backlight processing music and other similar things. It's funny when you watch a video, there is some kind of background music like https://taketones.com/moods/inspiring and it pulsates and shimmers to the beat. This is really cool. But for games it’s not very necessary - you still almost never look at the keyboard.

Last edited:
Back