Announcement TLOPO Latency Issues Resolved

Hey everyone,

I’m sure you all had experienced some severe latency issues in the past few days. It should be good to go now.

Due to this inconvenience, we will be extending the double experience event until the 26th. In addition, our double loot event will begin on the 26th.

We thank you for your patience.
I see the staff updates posted at like 3, 4, 5 am! Do you people ever sleep?
Great work.
With most of us having to stay home or drastically work reduced, I guess staff would have more time to spend on something anyways.
Nice to find a small bit of silver lining in all this horrible cloud. Please all of you stay safe and be serious and mindful of protections every day.

I see the staff updates posted at like 3, 4, 5 am! Do you people ever sleep?
Great work.
With most of us having to stay home or drastically work reduced, I guess staff would have more time to spend on something anyways.
Nice to find a small bit of silver lining in all this horrible cloud. Please all of you stay safe and be serious and mindful of protections every day.
Haha, a lot of us are up till like 4AM often. Some of our developers are working on the game until 9AM before getting some sleep. Safe to say sleep is getting wrecked right now, but we're having fun so I guess it evens out.

Thank you for the kind words and stay safe :)

Back