Video TLOPO Let's Play!

Laseander

Honorable Pirate
Hi everyone. I'm posting this to announce that I will be doing a TLOPO Let's Play. I got an Alpha Key a while back from helping the staff, and I've decided I want to give people without a key an opportunity to stay connected with the game. I will be starting this LP tomorrow, May 22nd, at around 4:30. Here are some quick facts:
-I am aiming to live stream every episode of this on Twitch (at www.twitch.tv/Laseander). Yes, this means I will be commentating every episode. (It doesn't mean the videos will be super rowdy -- I hate watching videos that were streamed earlier and not knowing what the heck the streamer is talking about, and I'm sure you do too.)
-I will do my best to keep the episodes short (<20 minutes). At the same time, I want to make sure that I don't end up with 300 episodes, with half of them being boring. I will grind for exp on my own time, to make the LP as entertaining as possible.
-I will aim to put out a couple episodes per week on my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/c/Laseander). Like I said, I want to make sure that these episodes are actually quality content, not just me sailing around for 10 minutes looking for a Harbinger. They'll be things like me getting a new weapon, going to a new island, buying a new ship, fighting a boss with friends, etc.

If you're interested in watching, check out the links above. I would more than welcome people that want to play with me while I record! If you want to play with me and be featured in these videos, reply down below &/or shoot me a PM! Thank you for taking the time to read all this, hope you enjoy the series, and have a great day!!!:ar:

Last edited:
Back