Loot TLOPO Looting Tier List

Stephen Teague

Pirate Lord
Hey everyone, many people have been clamoring for my Looting Tier List after the success of my PvP Tier List. I, as the humble community servant I am, accepted this offer. The tier list shown below will have used data more accurate than a U.S. Census. With that, let's get started.

(No order inside of each tier)

Tier Alpha:
-Bart Gunshot

Tier One:
-Beggar
-Maxamillion

-Daniel
-Serpenthound
-Benjamin Swordrat
-Simpley X (Marley)

Tier Two:
-John Foulroberts
-Bort Greasegorb
-Savior
-Foultimbers

-Predator
-Mark Murlock
-Cross Creed
-Cory No-Ko
-Eliza Helmrose
-Mal
-Nocturnal
-Zekkos
-La Flame (it's lit!)
-Wayne

Tier Three:
-Warmonk
-Mr. Jones
-Johnny Goldtimbers
-Benjamin Jr.
-Scarecrow
-Will Darkblane
-Sal
-Lord Gold Air
-Boots
-Joseph Grey
-Kris Cannonfury
-Wizard
-Fish
-Ned Reddavis
-Dawn
-William Foulbutler
-Ainare X

Tier Four
-Peter Sailarrow
-Benjamin
-Adala
-Amity
-Spade
-Thomas McWard
-Davy Gunfish

I hope this was very informative!

Last edited:
Okay… why the h*ck am I ranked in Tier 3? This is unfair! First of all I (Lvl 49) am a highly qualified looter, charismatic, infamous, and have an above average IQ (156) with a ton of reddit karma points (11,987) and my loots are all top notch. Lately I've spent hours (at least 14 a day) looting in the caverns of Isla Tormenta, searching for my 25th Yore repeat. I'm very buff by the way so it was an easy task to constantly be clicking f2 all night long. So yeah back to the story, apparently despite my intrepid looting, I’m still ranked in Tier 3. Like what the h*ck?! Absolutely no respect. I still want to scream whenever I remember this tier ranking and it makes me feel like my epic looting is not being appreciated enough by this community, hence why everyone has such hive mentality. Of course, I'm different and special because I have some common sense compared to everyone else. I'm always polite (always) and carefully pick my words. I can't even imagine what kind of corrupt backroom deals took place in the making of this tier list. Truly, I deserve better than this. I highly suggest and request a total re-evaluation of my ranking on this list. I've worked for my loot (8 years) and I'm still amongst the most important looters that have ever graced this Earth, so I can easily dispute my placement on here.

Let me tell you, my aim with my Mercer’s Pistol is absolutely crackshot. I can do 360 quickscopes all the time, I've once killed a ton (40) enemies in under a minute (15.3s). Maybe I'll share the story at some point on my own Forums page but anyway let me get straight to the point. I demand a total re-evaluation of my placement on this list and I demand it NOW. The many world records achieved by my looting skills are so massive, that the current looter community could never even get close to achieving it. I will eventually have a bigger collection of legendaries than anyone ever. Even Charles Warmonk will sponsor my loots and reveal his last loot later on the timeline when I would have invented the dimensional rift and portal Barbossa’s Fury (POTCO).

Okay… why the h*ck am I ranked in Tier 3? This is unfair! First of all I (Lvl 49) am a highly qualified looter, charismatic, infamous, and have an above average IQ (156) with a ton of reddit karma points (11,987) and my loots are all top notch. Lately I've spent hours (at least 14 a day) looting in the caverns of Isla Tormenta, searching for my 25th Yore repeat. I'm very buff by the way so it was an easy task to constantly be clicking f2 all night long. So yeah back to the story, apparently despite my intrepid looting, I’m still ranked in Tier 3. Like what the h*ck?! Absolutely no respect. I still want to scream whenever I remember this tier ranking and it makes me feel like my epic looting is not being appreciated enough by this community, hence why everyone has such hive mentality. Of course, I'm different and special because I have some common sense compared to everyone else. I'm always polite (always) and carefully pick my words. I can't even imagine what kind of corrupt backroom deals took place in the making of this tier list. Truly, I deserve better than this. I highly suggest and request a total re-evaluation of my ranking on this list. I've worked for my loot (8 years) and I'm still amongst the most important looters that have ever graced this Earth, so I can easily dispute my placement on here.

Let me tell you, my aim with my Mercer’s Pistol is absolutely crackshot. I can do 360 quickscopes all the time, I've once killed a ton (40) enemies in under a minute (15.3s). Maybe I'll share the story at some point on my own Forums page but anyway let me get straight to the point. I demand a total re-evaluation of my placement on this list and I demand it NOW. The many world records achieved by my looting skills are so massive, that the current looter community could never even get close to achieving it. I will eventually have a bigger collection of legendaries than anyone ever. Even Charles Warmonk will sponsor my loots and reveal his last loot later on the timeline when I would have invented the dimensional rift and portal Barbossa’s Fury (POTCO).
Stephen Teague performed a smell test when deciding where to rank players, everyone knows this. Your scent clearly wasn't strong enough to warrant placement in a higher tier. put down the bar of soap and pick up a mouse and find some legendaries next time smh 😤

Extremely dissapointed to see that I am not on the list, as I have currently 4 brights in my inventory (one being dark black booty shorts), and 9 famed and counting... Stained underwear looting from 6:13 am till 4:01 am, I just dont see as to how I personally and my husband are not on this list....

Back