TLOPO Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I makes me so happy to see that I am still remembered and loved by this community.
Thank you for this post, and I'll contribute my own love meme:
pupil.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
I hope you are all with someone right now who is adding some color into your life.
I sure wish my life was more colorful...

Coming soon to TLOPO!
-Added 2 new remix for Forsaken Shallows & Cuba to the Musical! (The battle theme for Cuba)
Well... I wish tho. (So, does music meme count? Probably not... I guess you can enjoy the sick remix.)

Attachments

• TLOPO Forsaken Shallows (The Wub Machine Remix).mp3
    1.9 MB · Views: 315
  • TLOPO_CUBA_THE WUB MACHINE REMIX_.mp3
    1.7 MB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Coming soon to TLOPO! Ultra Instinct Shaggy has joined the Caribbean! He his spotted at Driftwood Island! Careful facing that raging monster, he his the toughest boss in the Caribbean, by far than any other enemy bosses in the game. He also drop his own legendary. Rumor that it will turn you into Ultra Instinct Shaggy himself and uses his 0.01% of his power! Like zoinks Scoob!
Shaggy joined TLOPO.jpg
Shaggy boss_V2.jpg
Shaggy gloves Version 1.jpg

Last edited:
Just giving the Mood Rock a hard way to go. Even though, there's a Mood Rock on Tormenta, inside the Secret Outpost and in Patricio's Potions... how much is enough?

Just giving the Mood Rock a hard way to go. Even though, there's a Mood Rock on Tormenta, inside the Secret Outpost and in Patricio's Potions... how much is enough?
All I have ever wanted is the return of the original Mood Rock on the side of Fort Charles, overlooking the docks of Port Royal.
That is all.
While I appreciate the new color-changing rocks spread throughout the Caribbean, this is not what I originally wanted.
No amount of Mood Stones or Mood Pebbles will fill the grey hole in my heart.
Only Mood Rock will suffice.
#BringBackMoodRock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back