TLOPO not working on my desktop

SaSa784

Dockworker
I have windows 10 on my desktop and this is the message that keeps popping up. it works fine on my laptop just not on my desktop
is there a way to fix this problem

67441933_440696306658433_4051277337025576960_n.jpg

Hi Sasa. First and foremost, DO NOT change anything on your computer at all. It's not your system.
Try some of these simple non destructive suggestions.
Uninstall all tlopo. Clean all caches. Delete all temp files. Reinstall the very latest 64bit launcher from the tlopo website.
Reboot and try to run tlopo.
I don't know how win10 does it, but make sure your system has a recent opengl driver. tlopo should install it's current version however.
Find the tlopo.exe file and try running it as administrator in the properties sheet.
If you get to the loading screen of tlopo you're halfway there. If you get the pirate screen, and it still crashes, then go back to the pirate screen if you are able and set all it's settings basic or the lowest possible settings.

Please report back to here on anything.
Is your desktop win10 as well?

GL

And of course if nothing improves, you may want to email support.

Here is more threads with ideas.

Okay so after reading a lot of stuff from the forms
It is quite possible I am definitely over my memory that I need for the game to work that’s probably why it’s not working on my desk top correctly... I’ll just remove the game from my desktop and play it on my lap top since it works just fine there it’s no big deal really.... I just don’t have enough memory to play the game on my desktop.

Okay so after reading a lot of stuff from the forms
It is quite possible I am definitely over my memory that I need for the game to work that’s probably why it’s not working on my desk top correctly... I’ll just remove the game from my desktop and play it on my lap top since it works just fine there it’s no big deal really.... I just don’t have enough memory to play the game on my desktop.
That makes sense. But so many other things take memory if you're running them at the same time.
If you have social network websites running, they can be a huge hog of resources such as utube.
If not using them, try turning them off and try to play.

I have windows 10 on my desktop and this is the message that keeps popping up. it works fine on my laptop just not on my desktop
is there a way to fix this problem

View attachment 115551
If you have this many things on your taskbar, you probably need to shut some stuff down. And, I'm sorry but that probably means the cute kitty youtube channel too.
socialnetwork.jpg

Last edited:
Back