Blog Post TLOPO: NOW HIRING!

Seahawk

Site Founder
73bffb94a06df6a3506fcd2687d9fb1d.jpg_558x314.jpg
Ahoy, everyone!

The Legend of Pirates Online is now hiring for multiple positions! As our game expands, we’re looking to bring more people onto the team and take our project even farther! We’re looking for skilled and committed people who are passionate about Pirates Online and its community!

We are hiring for the following positions. Please click the link for the position you wish to apply for.

Game Developer
Graphics Designer
Video Editor
Web Developer (Back-end)
Web Developer (Front-end)

The deadline for all applications is April 30th, 2018.

If you have any questions at all, please send an email to employment@tlopo.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!

We’re incredibly proud of our team here at TLOPO, and we’d love for YOU to be a part of it! Best of luck!

~ The Crew @ The Legend of Pirates Online

The Legend of Pirates Online is a volunteer organization. No compensation is awarded to employees.

The Legend of Pirates Online is an equal opportunity organization. We do not discriminate against applicants, staff, or any other standing on any basis, including race, religion, color, national origin, ***ual orientation, gender identity, or ***.

73bffb94a06df6a3506fcd2687d9fb1d.jpg_558x314.jpg
Ahoy, everyone!

The Legend of Pirates Online is now hiring for multiple positions! As our game expands, we’re looking to bring more people onto the team and take our project even farther! We’re looking for skilled and committed people who are passionate about Pirates Online and its community!

We are hiring for the following positions. Please click the link for the position you wish to apply for.

Game Developer
Graphics Designer
Video Editor
Web Developer (Back-end)
Web Developer (Front-end)

The deadline for all applications is April 30th, 2018.

If you have any questions at all, please send an email to employment@tlopo.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!

We’re incredibly proud of our team here at TLOPO, and we’d love for YOU to be a part of it! Best of luck!

~ The Crew @ The Legend of Pirates Online

The Legend of Pirates Online is a volunteer organization. No compensation is awarded to employees.

The Legend of Pirates Online is an equal opportunity organization. We do not discriminate against applicants, staff, or any other standing on any basis, including race, religion, color, national origin, ***ual orientation, gender identity, or ***.

I am 16, but I think I can help with some new content, I have passion for all kind of tech, so I did the Graphics Designer Application.

When do you think we get a response?

Back