Event TLOPO prom

Okay this is pretty silly, but I was thinking that a fun thing we could do is have a TLOPO prom!

I think it would be a fun way to basically have another meet and greet in late April or early May.

Like the boys could wear dark black (and if you don't have dark black just improvise) and plain clothes for tuxedos and wear bandanas and sashes as corsages.

The girls would wear corresponding skirts and stuff like that.

We could use discord or something to have someone play music.

Friday, April 21st, at 7:00-9:30 CST, on Isla de la Avaricia. Look forward to seeing y'all there! :D

A reminder closer to the time would be nice...as that is my birthday weekend. I don't have plans for anything else right now, but it is a bit away.

Okay this is pretty silly, but I was thinking that a fun thing we could do is have a TLOPO prom!

I think it would be a fun way to basically have another meet and greet in late April or early May.

Like the boys could wear dark black (and if you don't have dark black just improvise) and plain clothes for tuxedos and wear bandanas and sashes as corsages.

The girls would wear corresponding skirts and stuff like that.

We could use discord or something to have someone play music.

Friday, April 21st, at 7:00-9:30 CST, on Poderoso Isla de la Avaricia. Look forward to seeing y'all there! :D
Mate cmon couldn't you choose something more realistic? like TLOPO............ Meeting and.......... idk gun fight :D

Wow prom sure need some pirate platform boots and some kool and the gang to get the party started I be there. Maybe a fresh hair dew as well.

Back