Event TLOPO prom

There is one person on this forum that intrigues me, so @Punkin Pie , would you like to accompany me to the pirate prom?

patrickstar blushing lol.jpg

@Zusheqiel Zush, you're a brave man to ask me in public and I would be a total snob if I said no in front of 9907 forum members.

I'd imagine I would need to actually create a pirate first.
That could make it a bit difficult to attend without having made a pirate prior to the event. ;)

I need to warn you, I eat and drink way too much and usually fall asleep within the first 20 minutes. I'm serious.

I had planned on going with some friends so don't mind my entourage and bring your posse along too!
PS: I'd really like @Ember Heartless to go with us and anyone who doesn't want to go alone.

Thank you for the kind invitation :angel:

View attachment 81355
@Zusheqiel Zush, you're a brave man to ask me in public and I would be a total snob if I said no in front of 9907 forum members.

That could make it a bit difficult to attend without having made a pirate prior to the event. ;)

I need to warn you, I eat and drink way too much and usually fall asleep within the first 20 minutes. I'm serious.

I had planned on going with some friends so don't mind my entourage and bring your posse along too!
PS: I'd really like @Ember Heartless to go with us and anyone who doesn't want to go alone.

Thank you for the kind invitation :angel:

I will most def try to be there. It'll be my b'day present! Thanks for the invite @Punkin Pie and I will take you up on that!

Back