Event TLOPO prom

I skipped my high school prom... ( I suck, I know...) I'll try to attend this one!

Someone PM me with the time and date when it's officially decided, pwease!

Edit: Never mind! Read the post above.

Hahah this sounds fun. Given the fact that I know nobody in the community, I don't know if I can attend though D: if anyone needs a guy date let me know! LOL

Okay this is pretty silly, but I was thinking that a fun thing we could do is have a TLOPO prom!

I think it would be a fun way to basically have another meet and greet in late April or early May.

Like the boys could wear dark black (and if you don't have dark black just improvise) and plain clothes for tuxedos and wear bandanas and sashes as corsages.

The girls would wear corresponding skirts and stuff like that.

We could use discord or something to have someone play music.

Saturday, May 27th, at 7:00-9:30 CST, on Poderoso Isla de la Avaricia. Look forward to seeing y'all there! :D
If I bring full Dark Black, with Black Shark Blade. Is that over dressed?...

As of now - the prom is this Saturday - however given that the server is having capacity issues, the date of the prom could change to accommodate when they fix the server limit.

I'll keep y'all posted!
Hurrah hurrah! It is unfortunate that I will likely not be in attendance. I hope all enjoy their time at this event! :)

It may suit some pirates better to have it on June 2 or 3 instead since a lot of folks are still in school/university and focusing on examinations.
In addition when you want to have it, it will be a holiday weekend so I'm sure people have other plans.

Last edited:
It may suit some pirates better to have it on June 2 or 3 instead since a lot of folks are still in school/university and focusing on examinations.
There's such a wide range of dates with those, though. For example, I have testing until June 24th. I think that day is as good as any.

Back