Event TLOPO prom

t's okay, I'm hosting it so I'm not sure if I even need a date - I'll be kind of busy lol
Have you heard the phrase 'the host with the most'? Don't tie yourself down to a date ;)

I had too many date requests so I wasn't able to accept any of them :( I do appreciate the offer though.
If I attend it would be a 'group date' including guys and girls who didn't have a date. I think that term is very loose as it doesn't mean what one might expect haha. There's always room for more in the group!

Anyways, I've already warned folks I'm no fun at events, I eat all the food as soon as I get there, guzzle all the drinks, and fall asleep after 15 minutes.

Last edited:
It is a shame that I have no DB clothing. Way back, when I was a boy... I had trashed all my clothing only to get a full inventory of party hats... Eh eh, like amirite @Divine :hobbyhorse:

**EDIT** Anyone wanna be my date? I'm going to give this me best shot! Feel free to publicly decline me, it would be pretty some pretty juicy content to observe.

1st try - @Punkin Pie .... *Awkwardly presents himself* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me?
2nd try - @Lordbacon .... *As I wipe the drool off my chin* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me?:yum:
3rd try - @Jack Hexskull .... *Formally presents himself while wearing a baseball hat* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me?
4th try - @JohnnyDaPirate .... *Gulps* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me, guildmaster?
LAST RESORT - @Jeapers *Regretfully asks* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me?

Last edited:
Back