Event TLOPO prom

It is a shame that I have no DB clothing. Way back, when I was a boy... I had trashed all my clothing only to get a full inventory of party hats... Eh eh, like amirite @Divine :hobbyhorse:

**EDIT** Anyone wanna be my date? I'm going to give this me best shot! Feel free to publicly decline me, it would be pretty some pretty juicy content to observe.

1st try - @Punkin Pie .... *Awkwardly presents himself* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me?
2nd try - @Lordbacon .... *As I wipe the drool off my chin* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me?:yum:
3rd try - @Jack Hexskull .... *Formally presents himself while wearing a baseball hat* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me?
4th try - @JohnnyDaPirate .... *Gulps* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me, guildmaster?
LAST RESORT - @Jeapers *Regretfully asks* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me?
I can't lol, but rude I'm last. I thought we were friends!

It is a shame that I have no DB clothing. Way back, when I was a boy... I had trashed all my clothing only to get a full inventory of party hats... Eh eh, like amirite @Divine :hobbyhorse:

**EDIT** Anyone wanna be my date? I'm going to give this me best shot! Feel free to publicly decline me, it would be pretty some pretty juicy content to observe.

1st try - @Punkin Pie .... *Awkwardly presents himself* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me?
2nd try - @Lordbacon .... *As I wipe the drool off my chin* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me?:yum:
3rd try - @Jack Hexskull .... *Formally presents himself while wearing a baseball hat* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me?
4th try - @JohnnyDaPirate .... *Gulps* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me, guildmaster?
LAST RESORT - @Jeapers *Regretfully asks* Will you go to the TLOPO prom with me?

I humbly accept :D <3

Ahhh I seee.... There must be a special man in mind ^_^. Or girl, it is 2017 afterall. Are you going to get a peddler outfit @ukebec ?

Well, I'm going as a shiny new character I created the other night, Ukebec Blackheart, so she'll be recognizable to other forum members. But she's only got the 10k gold from the code. I'll have to be thrifty.

No special man - going stag. :cool:

Well, I'm going as a shiny new character I created the other night, Ukebec Blackheart, so she'll be recognizable to other forum members. But she's only got the 10k gold from the code. I'll have to be thrifty.

No special man - going stag. :cool:
That is spicy.... very spicy. Take that however you want.

Back