TLOPO Q/A Thread

BRUH
WHY THO?
I'm assuming you wanted to attach some kind of requirement to it but this? This has nothing to do with anything
View attachment 121148
if you dont use it, it wont show up on your player card. if that's what you're worried about
1592039256312.png

BRUH
WHY THO?
I'm assuming you wanted to attach some kind of requirement to it but this? This has nothing to do with anything
View attachment 121148

Several reasons actually.

1. This prevents people from starting a Lobby on the Welcome Servers. If you tried to start one before this requirement was added, the Lobby would completely break since Welcome Servers are their own individual instance.

2. Lobbies heavily rely on checking if you are in the main world for several things. Having this requirement ensures you are completely done with the Welcome Server.

3. It makes sense for a player to understand the entire game after completing the tutorial, before opening a Lobby. It would be confusing to brand-new players otherwise.

That’s kind of weird. I had the same thought about that, maybe some people just don’t want the pistol?
Why does that have to be a requirement?
Maybe they should replace that with a level requirement :/
This is the start of a conspiracy where the game forces you to get as many weapons as possible to make looting the ones that you want even harder.

That’s kind of weird. I had the same thought about that, maybe some people just don’t want the pistol?
Why does that have to be a requirement?
Maybe they should replace that with a level requirement :/
This solution doesn’t remedy the other issues that I listed.

If you don’t want a gun, be my guest. However, that part teaches you how to use a gun and we want players understanding the basic mechanics of the game before they move on to creating Lobbies.

This solution doesn’t remedy the other issues that I listed.

If you don’t want a gun, be my guest. However, that part teaches you how to use a gun and we want players understanding the basic mechanics of the game before they move on to creating Lobbies.

I am very interested by the fact that the Welcome Ocean is its own instance. Does that mean that the Rambleshack Island is stored in a different version of the world that only has Port Royal and it?

is ship AI going to be worked on? it's pretty easy to sink war ships, example, i can sink a Man of war, the flagship one, in a light frigate

Is there any thought to a real time clock on the compass display in the future?
Is there any thought to a take small items button on land containers?
Is there any thought to being able to hit ESC and have a land container disappear for good? This actually works in game as a glitch.
tia.

new question..

when you are driving a ship, the waves are effecting the ship, but when you stop, so does the ship movement.. will that change? will it also effect the cannons on the ship as well?

will all of our game progress be saved when the game comes out? because its still in "beta" form. thanks for the answer

Back