1. Pirates Forums is now hiring! If you are interested in helping us out, click here.

TLOPO Quests forum section?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Suggestions' started by Kris, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Kris

Kris Pirate Master

Should there be a sub-forum section for quests? I thought maybe it would be a good idea, what does everyone else think? :)

2. Luna Storm

Luna Storm Greeter
    Greeter

There does seem to be a fair share of posts being made regarding quests so I think it would keep things neat and organized.

ThunderStorms likes this.
  3. Kate Goldwalker

Kate Goldwalker Fairy Tail Girl

I was thinking about this the other day myself. Might be a good idea. People would be able to discuss quests, look for help on how to find someone/something. But then again, we've got the wiki for that kind of thing really. And if we did have a quest section, would people start posting their quest bugs in there instead of in the BG&W section?

4. Kris

Kris Pirate Master

I started to think that after making the thread; that people might start flooding it with bug related questions.

5. Davy Darkrage

Admin

Are there a lot of threads about quests that don't belong in the bugs forum? If so, I'm certainly not opposed to adding a forum for them.

6. ThunderStorms

ThunderStorms Pirate Lord

Alot of players here seem to have never played in the olden days ( POTCO ) I never had more then 4 accts in POTCO ... os Imanoobie ! So yes they may have questions about quests we sleep by ! lol