TLOPO Quests forum section?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Suggestions' started by Kris, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Kris

Kris Pirate Master

Should there be a sub-forum section for quests? I thought maybe it would be a good idea, what does everyone else think? :)

2. Luna Storm

Luna Storm Greeter
    Greeter

There does seem to be a fair share of posts being made regarding quests so I think it would keep things neat and organized.

ThunderStorms likes this.
  3. Kate Goldwalker

Kate Goldwalker Fairy Tail Girl

I was thinking about this the other day myself. Might be a good idea. People would be able to discuss quests, look for help on how to find someone/something. But then again, we've got the wiki for that kind of thing really. And if we did have a quest section, would people start posting their quest bugs in there instead of in the BG&W section?

4. Kris

Kris Pirate Master

I started to think that after making the thread; that people might start flooding it with bug related questions.

5. Davy Darkrage

Admin

Are there a lot of threads about quests that don't belong in the bugs forum? If so, I'm certainly not opposed to adding a forum for them.

6. ThunderStorms

ThunderStorms Pirate Lord

Alot of players here seem to have never played in the olden days ( POTCO ) I never had more then 4 accts in POTCO ... os Imanoobie ! So yes they may have questions about quests we sleep by ! lol