Glitch tlopo-rc-v1.0.7 Bugs and Glitches

Sans365

Honorable Pirate
I'm just listing out the current issues that I am having. Again, I don't blame... you get the idea.
  • Flagships are not spawning properly (or respawning), basically the v1.0.5 bug is back atm.
  • Porting may still cause player to fly and/or swim through solid ground. It doesn't seem to happen when teleporting to islands though.
  • Fly Traps are bugged. Attacking them and moving a small distance away or attacking from a distance will not make them use ranged attacks most of the time. Instead, they will use close ranged attacks 90% of the time. When one is defeated, the player instantly takes all the damage from what would have been the Fly Traps' ranged attacks. Update: this is actually a bug that is affecting ALL enemies and bosses.
  • Stumps will occasionally spam attack with Earthquake, resulting in player being stun-locked to death.
  • Combat bugs: even when the player attack "misses", the enemy still takes damage. Does not apply the other way.
  • Enemy ships of same name are still spawning in groups and traveling like the 7 dwarfs. (It's not that it's amusing to see 3 Navy Monarchs travel together in a line, it's just when they're next to 2 Black Harbingers and an EITC Ogre, and I need that Ogre, but the 5 other nuisances are in the way and I don't wanna get ganged up, it's a freakin' nightmare. Please don't punish me, mods...)
  • While on topic with ships, the rendering distance for enemy ships is the same as before: short.
  • Enemy ships appear to be attacking nothing and instantly sinking for no reason.
  • Shipwrights still bugged when repairing ships. Repair ship, leave sub-menu, stuck on shipwright (actually the main menu of the shipwright isn't showing up is the issue.) Fixable by pressing Esc.
  • Teleporting to Raven's Cove will spawn you next to El Patron's ship. And you can then enter the mines. And jump on the ship. No, El Patron is not there... yet. (Only happened once so far)
  • Quests that were previously completed (or steps of current quests) reappearing in journal. Logging out and back in seems to work, but it does come back occasionally.
  • In regards to the connection errors and disconnects, I respectfully say this: shut your trap. I think the devs and forum mods have heard it enough lately. Yes, there appears to be issues with the playtime scheduling and the game servers. Again, this was a major update that took 2 months to complete. It's easier to find issues when 1000 people are playing on the servers rather than just a handful at a time. So accept the fact that there will be major issues for the time being and show the devs a lot a support and appreciation. Otherwise...

*Megalovania fades in* YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME.

Um... guys, chill. I'm just joking.

Last edited:
any one else have this issue..i log in I got 2 ships on gallon and one brig I found only one ship the gallon I am missing my brig I don't know what happen it just gone

Back