Event TLOPO SvS League Season 2

Antonio Gunshot

Swashbuckler
season2.jpg

Ahoy again! I'm back again with another season of the TLOPO SvS League!

As our first season is coming to a close, I'd like to announce our second season which is starting very soon! In our first season, teams formed on their own. This season, we are introducing a draft system where dedicated team captains will all take turns picking their team members one by one! The huge benefit to this style of making teams is that teams are far more likely to be balanced than if people band together themselves. Because this league has individual signup, we will most likely have more people signed up, which means more teams! The draft for that will be livestreamed, more info on that coming soon. If you want the inside scoop, feel free to DM me and I can add you to the Discord server. If you're signing up, there is a place to put your Discord info.

Since teams don't get to form themselves, signup is individual. So sign up, fill out this google form:

As Season 1 comes to an end, we will likely be announcing dates and times that we will stream the Semifinals matches coming up soon! They are happening this week at some point. I may post something in the SvS/PvP section of the forums.

The SvS League, despite its hiccups, has been a great success and I'm very thankful to the community and my league staff that has made it possible! Please consider signing up, it's gonna be a great time! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Back