Video TLOPO: Unofficial Beta "Restoration" Update Trailer

Davy McShot

Pirate Master
I asked the Mods if they can post this in one of the News Forums or something.

They really haven't responded but I expect them to say that it was a no for them dawg.

View: https://youtu.be/oCpQWxhQVdk

So, I'm just going to post this here.
Me and a few of my friends made this video basically as a trailer of what's to come.
If we missed anything --- welp, riparoni! This took way too long to make.

Glad I could help make this, and shout out to @Davy McShot for covering my butt on the last bit of the thumbnail last night. We should do one for next update.
raw.gif

Last edited:
I asked the Mods if they can post this in one of the News Forums or something.

They really haven't responded but I expect them to say that it was a no for them dawg.
You sent a few mods a request at 3 AM EST, barely 4 hours before you posted this.
You expected them to say "no" but you continued to post this.

It's not for forum mods to determine what Tlopo might use.
The Tlopo staff most likely is working on or will have an announcement for when the game reopens.

Though it was a nice gesture to make the video, I would say it can be very misleading to folks, as the team did not say exactly what was going to be released or when or in what manner.

PS The voice is similar to the narration in Spongebob, it was comical.
Although I don't think you should have posted it, nice job on the video.

Thank you. And sorry about the 3AM thing, it was more of a joke than anything.

Also, the voice was done by my friend VJ. It's supposed to be like the Jolly Roger talking skull from the Disney ride. :D

You sent a few mods a request at 3 AM EST, barely 4 hours before you posted this.
You expected them to say "no" but you continued to post this.

It's not for forum mods to determine what Tlopo might use.
The Tlopo staff most likely is working on or will have an announcement for when the game reopens.

Though it was a nice gesture to make the video, I would say it can be very misleading to folks, as the team did not say exactly what was going to be released or when or in what manner.

PS The voice is similar to the narration in Spongebob, it was comical.
Although I don't think you should have posted it, nice job on the video.

What do you mean by not TLOPO oriented?

I don't think this one fits the News and Updates section unless it's TLOPO oriented, which isn't. Nonetheless, I appreciate the effort put into this. Thanks Davy!

If anyone's interested, we're bugging JFR for a new trailer! Raise hands if you adhere with the idea! :happy::happy:

Back