Event TLOPO Wedding

Awwe! Congratulations! Two BIG armored thumbs up!
Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Hoping that Grace and I will be able to have our wedding here soon!

OO wow you scared me there MrR......................I'm presuming you meant Gracey, I hope so cos my fella might not approve otherwise.

I'd say send us an invite, but...different timezones....so make sure you post some pics for me !! :)

OO wow you scared me there MrR......................I'm presuming you meant Gracey, I hope so cos my fella might not approve otherwise.

I'd say send us an invite, but...different timezones....so make sure you post some pics for me !! :)

OH!! (O_O) No no... hee hee. I'm talking about Grace o'Morgan, my fiance whom I play TLOPO with :) I promise you I'm nothing but a knight and gentleman, although he is a VERY lucky guy to have you in his life I have no doubt! Have a wonderful day Grace! :)

I'm talking about Grace o'Morgan, my fiance whom I play TLOPO with :)

..ofc you're a great guy and all...but I'm relieved to hear that :D
When I first saw that post, my jaw hit the floor! Apologies to Grace and Gracey for muddling them up :)
....I was serious about the pics...I love game weddings:cheer:

....a serious question. Are game weddings an actual 'thing' here....or it's more of a RP wedding? Just asking cos some games do have NPCs/titles/quests etc for actual in game marriages.

....a serious question. Are game weddings an actual 'thing' here....or it's more of a RP wedding? Just asking cos some games do have NPCs/titles/quests etc for actual in game marriages.

I'd like to know the answer to that too! If there were plans about this 'thing' in the last dev stream ... or brewing as a project, please come forward with it. I'm sure it would make a lot of NPCs... and also lots of people happy!
screenshot_2017-07-05_17-47-57.jpg

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-07-05_17-47-57.jpg
    screenshot_2017-07-05_17-47-57.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 146
Back