Question TLOPO with wine?

imradlol

Dockworker
has anyone tried running TLOPO under wine on a linux os? i've got fedora 25 on my laptop and would love to play it on the go! the client installed fine and starts up, but with the servers down i can't really test further thanks!

has anyone tried running TLOPO under wine on a linux os? i've got fedora 25 on my laptop and would love to play it on the go! the client installed fine and starts up, but with the servers down i can't really test further thanks!

I have not, though running POTCO under wine was a big thing back when it was still up. I suggest reading up on those articles and threads to help :).

They've been developing a linux client for a while, I guess they delayed it to progress the game.

Everybody knows you play games better when drunk
Or that you think you play better than the others while drunk. :cheers:
But to get back on topic... I haven't seen anyone use Linux in years. I personally never liked it, since so many of the games I played didn't accept Linux at the time.

Or that you think you play better than the others while drunk. :cheers:
But to get back on topic... I haven't seen anyone use Linux in years. I personally never liked it, since so many of the games I played didn't accept Linux at the time.

the only game i ever tried playing drunk was KSP, which turned out about as well you would expect. linux gaming has gotten better, i know that valve has started making a lot of their games for linux, and also a few other AAA games have had linux releases. and i'm not tryign to sound like a fanboy or anything, but linux has gotten better as well, as long as you don't use gnome 3 or unity you're golden xD

I have not, though running POTCO under wine was a big thing back when it was still up. I suggest reading up on those articles and threads to help :).

back when i played potco i barely even knew what linux was haha. i'll look up some old threads on it!

Back