TLOPO

Char Gold Rogers

Swashbuckler
589F407B-6000-430D-9D63-A24526DC331F.jpeg
B

Last edited:
#SaveSvSAndPvP Bring us Cannon Defense and Muerto's Moon! We were promised, but forgotten! We have too many weapons and clothing at least let us loot rams! #SaveTlopo

Loot skull chest isn't good anymore. There are only 2 legendaries to loot from sailing. Nothing exciting happening with sailing either. There's been a lack of updates for sailing / svs.

There’s been a lack of updates across everything besides looting. When it comes to content, looting has been overwhelming, so much so that they might have THREE pages for inventory space. This game is becoming more about looting than about being pirates. I will always appreciate what we were given up till this point, but please.. Stop giving to looters and give to the rest of the audience that plays this awesome game.

We need other things than just new legendaries / lootable items. It's a red flag for me to know that Isla Escondida was teased about 2 years ago and we still have nothing other than some screenshots and a trailer that since has been deleted from youtube.

For real though, even as a looter, I'm a little tuckered out at there being new legends at every turn. I'd appreciate some time to shift the game towards something else so I can take my time with the plentiful amount that was already released.

There’s been a lack of updates across everything besides looting. When it comes to content, looting has been overwhelming, so much so that they might have THREE pages for inventory space. This game is becoming more about looting than about being pirates. I will always appreciate what we were given up till this point, but please.. Stop giving to looters and give to the rest of the audience that plays this awesome game.
Agree somewhat about all that. Not quite so hard lined. I've gotten hooked on this game because it fits my laid back style and interests. 'Hypothetically' -But it's seems to have gotten to be as if the developers invited me into their house as long as I earn my room and board as pay. But now I'm getting lackadaisical, wanting my hosts to repaint my room and let me have a dog while I do less and less. The thing is, the hosts can just shut the door and put me outside again and keep their house private.

Would this be the way to go for the developers? To close down the beta again, spend total time amongst themselves working on the game?
The developers are people. At what point can this get too personal and throw in the pirate hat?

Fully agree with this thread. Although I do not often play the game because of IRL things like work, whenever I find myself loading up the game I feel as if there is always a new legendary or some other looting related thing in an update. The game is not even restored to its former self yet. At least let the players who play the game for the PvP related content get some of the spotlight in updates, whether it be being shown progress updates on things like Cannon Defense or Muertos Moon or just full on implementing them. As a casual player, i'm really grateful that y'all have brought a big portion of the game back, I agree that updates seem to always be for looters.

Back