Today i'm completely unable to get into the game

Crypt

Dockworker
I'm either stuck at the loading screen or if i manage to log in with my character it is freezing after some steps.

Ahoy,

This issue has cropped up a couple of times over the past couple of weeks here on the Pirates Forums, so you're not alone.
I would first suggest clearing your game's cache folder - traditionally located at < This PC / Windows (C :/ Program Files / TLOPO / cache > and see if that resolves the issue first.
If not, you may consider reporting the issue to the game staff directly. You can do this by sending an email to support@tlopo.com

Best of luck!

I actually have the exact same issue.

I usually freeze 10 seconds to 10 minutes after launching the game.

EDIT: I tried deleting my cache, but I have the same issues still. My brother plays on my laptop that I don't use and has the same exact issue as well.

Last edited:
I looked back at some other posts from previously and some people said when they get to the screen after logging in, on the bottom right screen there is a place to click called options. Some people that (1) turned the setting to low for display, (2) turned all sound off and (3)turned off Fancy loading screen, Fancy Sky Dome and Animation smoothing on the first page called general were able to finish. If you still can't, support will have to help you.

I've noticed even when changing some setting and relogging that they don't change even though they have been checked or unchecked ( Graphic settings ) , It's been that way since the New settings where added !

Back