Guide Tom's Guide for where to Loot!

Note: This Guide is getting live updates, so people can see what I am looting as I do it.

So, you've come to that stage in TLOPO. You've mastered a weapon, or maybe every weapon. You want to expand your horizons, and try to find more drops. Maybe it's bright clothing, or maybe it's a legendary drop.
But you ask one question: What, truly, is the best place to loot?
Well, this is the guide for you!

What I have done in this guide, with Mark Plankwalker's help (Huge thanks to him), is create a google docs spreadsheet, which I am updating live, so you can see what I am looting!
My goal is to cover every single possible location, and every boss, in order for you to determine where to farm!

**EDIT** Mark Plankwalker has volunteered to assist me with sailing stats! He will be posting his document below soon!

So without further adieu, the link to the guide!
Click me to go to the document!

This is a major undertaking, and I will not be able to do this by myself. If you are interested in helping, I'd be glad to have you. Please PM me on the forums if you are interested. Thank you!

Last edited:
For all you scurvvy sailors I will have a spreadsheet for sailing loot on Google Drive

which means it updates live which you can refer to.

As Tom said this requires large amounts of data to be accurate, and even more so for sailing because each ship is different
because of every class (There's 12),
nation, and caliber
Any willing to help are welcome

Live Sailing Loot

Last edited:
If I can remember to I'll post some looting statistics here for you from time to time, likely mostly from sailing but from other things as well.

Back