Discussion Toontown Rewritten is exiting Beta tonight!

Thats great for them, do you happen to play? I went to their convention and obtained some codes I wont really use since I dont play. I'd love to pass them onto you (hopefully they have no expiration date).

Thats great for them, do you happen to play? I went to their convention and obtained some codes I wont really use since I dont play. I'd love to pass them onto you (hopefully they have no expiration date).
No expiration has been announced yet, but eventually they might give a deadline.

As one of the original and mostly popular Disney MMO "remakes," it will be interesting to witness now what happens to TTR's own fate if anything does happen to TTR at all. I say this because TTR alone still remains the poster-child towards how all other remakes are going about doing things.

In all this time, Disney MMO remakes have all been stuck in one phase or another (i.e., alpha or beta) and so with TTR moving beyond it's beta phase...I've theorized in the past that such forward progression goes beyond Disney's "code educating" support stage/bias and more into the realm of the unknown in so far as how a remake itself will cope as a viable option/challenge towards not only Disney but also other companies whom seek to attract gamers attention and time.

*From strictly that stand point alone, it will be interesting to see how TTR sets the stage for more remakes to cope and to evolve.

What are they going to charge for a sub?

If you're referring to Toontown's subscription basis similar to POTCO's, they are under the same guidelines as the TLOPO Community, and any other Disney remakes or private servers.

If you're referring to Toontown's subscription basis similar to POTCO's, they are under the same guidelines as the TLOPO Community, and any other Disney remakes or private servers.
Okay and what does that mean actually?
And I've spent some bit of time looking at the game, watching videos and trying to understand it. It doesn't do anything for me.
But I think if one was around and played the original game, even like this one, there is a different feeling involved.

Okay and what does that mean actually?
And I've spent some bit of time looking at the game, watching videos and trying to understand it. It doesn't do anything for me.
But I think if one was around and played the original game, even like this one, there is a different feeling involved.
Well, not everyone can be toon enough! (reference to an old ad Disney ran for Toontown)

I started playing Toontown before POTCO was even a thing, then played both once they were both available. I have probably logged more time on Toontown than POTCO, at least before the inception of TLOPO when that all *totally* changed. ;)

Back