Top Ships

what are the top ships

• Total voters
love the front guns on a war frigate. the speed is decent enough too I actually used to run down sloops with mine.
(alot of skill set towards speed and meneuverability)

War Brig makes 360 turn in 23-24 sec War Frigate takes 26 sec= War Brig wins and can escape more attacks as well as chase targets better
War Brig much faster Speed,than Frigate
War Brig has far better view of crew ,than Frigate, so you can see noobs shooting harpoons.
War Brig has almost same armor as War Frigate and has 4 more Broadsides.. frigate do miss cannonballs also
To hit target with War Brig you need to shoot on angle of 75 degrees left way so back of your ship is closer to enemy
I have never missed full broadsides.
Yes War Brig is very expensive and could be cheaper , but it is the best ships ever.

N1-War Brig , ........War Frigate,War Sloop,War Galleon

top ship would be the ship of the line i'd like to see that come to public in tlopo and another remake where we could buy and and sail it around.

top ship would be the ship of the line i'd like to see that come to public in tlopo and another remake where we could buy and and sail it around.
Foul demon who has necroed this thread, be gone! I will exercise you with holy righteousness and conviction!

For the record tho, each ship has it's place. Sloop for SvS (maneuverability), frigate for versitility in tactics, be that against treasure fleets or running down ships in SvS (front chasers), and brig for mat runs, typically with copperhead or fortune hunter while riding the Edge (broadside damage huge with effectively one more deck gun than frigate has in this situation, front guns will not hit things behind 90 degrees; such is the case when riding the Edge).

So what happens is sloop for speed and SvS, frigate as main ship, and brig for mats.

Last edited:
Back