Top Ships

what are the top ships

• Total voters
dont like sloops and the brig in my opinion is better than the war frigate. SO BRIG!!!! and my formerly favorite ship war galleon

on a side note why did u not include war galleons sure their a moving target but for everyday sailing they cant be beat (not litteraly trust me dont solo a warship on a war galleon 0_o it didnt end well)

war galleon has a giant target in the front, the only thing good about is it has largest cargo room which is a fail because you need to survive to keep the cargo so I still go with brig but if sotl was a choice it would be that lol

I like the war brig because it's nice looking when i have my upgrades + new sails on and with my cargo upgrade it can hold a lot of treasure and I like that. It's also really strong in armor (if you have the right crew aboard repairing :mad: like you can ever find a good crew that will repair when you say so :mad:) but I also like the war fright, but i dont really like the war gallon, its just too bluky for my likes. So ya I would say that war brig is at the top of my list followed by war fright then war gallon.

I like the war brig because it's nice looking when i have my upgrades + new sails on and with my cargo upgrade it can hold a lot of treasure and I like that. It's also really strong in armor (if you have the right crew aboard repairing :mad: like you can ever find a good crew that will repair when you say so :mad:) but I also like the war fright, but i dont really like the war gallon, its just too bluky for my likes. So ya I would say that war brig is at the top of my list followed by war fright then war gallon.
i agree

ya and dont you just hate when people are so stupid that you tell them to repair and then a hunter comes out of nowhere and you sink. Your just like repair or we are going to sink and then your just like :mad: i told you.
Ya thats why i go on other people ships.

i half to go with that ship of the line is the best of them all, even though we can't have it but, alot of people including disney says that ship of the line will be the best of them all.

My opinion of best-to-worst overall (1 being best):
1. War Frigate
2. War Brig
3. War Sloop
4. War Galleon

I love the war galleon, but if you want it to be any good for sailing, you need to get Storm Chaser upgrade.

Back