Glitch  Tormenta and Kingshead enemy bug

Tyieden

Swashbuckler
Ahoy there everyone while in tormenta in the gold room and other places I was walking around killing some enemys and alot almost ALL of them where teleporting around such as in the ground air water and in the walls :facepalm: and attacking me but i couldn't hit them i was wondering if this happens to anyone else because i find it rather troublesome post a reply thanks :)

Also while in kingshead the boss Rimington seems to teleport alot when im fighting him lol

I have had some experiences with that as well. Brines/molusks attuned me and I couldn't run away as they always caught up to me and KO'd me. Never saw them either :confused:.

And every morning at 6am it gets kinda weird in Tormenta when the baddies are Ko'd!

It does seem like they(enemy) have lost their sense of direction.

Today I went to tormenta and a brinescum started to attack me and went underground so I pulled out my pistol but still couldn't target him so he KO'd me the next time i headed towards him he did the same thing hah... :sad1:

I've noticed the enemies jump around alot, one minute they are standing next to you, the next they are running around in this weird "sideways walk". Its a pain trying to fight enemies in the wall. I also noticed Remington on kingshead does the "sideways walk" and falls off his catwalk thing onto the ground.

when ever i attack a enemy it stays there doing nothing for a second then drops into a wall or walk way and countues to attack me this is why now i have swift foot glitch on almost everyday :D lol

It does get annoying
I've noticed the enemies jump around alot, one minute they are standing next to you, the next they are running around in this weird "sideways walk". Its a pain trying to fight enemies in the wall. I also noticed Remington on kingshead does the "sideways walk" and falls off his catwalk thing onto the ground.
Catwalk thing? Rofl

it does seem to happen alot but when at tormenta (cursed caverns )ive found that if you lock on to them with a gun you can easily find your taget and kill it . or you can use your throwing knifes

ok since they took disengage away the new AI is having difficulties identifying what or whom is attacking it...i have brought Darkhart all the way over to the flipside of Padres using Swift Foot glitch...about 15 of them works...cuz you can jump from won side to the other....that is what is happening i believe they are trying to toughen up our opponents with a more "free" will AI...but um that is all i can say for now.... things are about to et very interesting in the future mates :D hold to the masts and canvas the waters are about to get rough....:arrrrr:

It happens to me with all enemies. No matter where, they disappear into the ground or into the walls, and I kinda have to just wait for them to come out... It's really irritating. I emailed Disney 'bout it once, but, ya know... can't count on it. :(

Back