Tough Decision...

Which juan?

• Total voters

stardom

Buccaneer
I need some honest opinions here. Should I upgrade my War Galleon to a Copperhead(Already on lvl3 reinforced) or should I upgrade my war brig to a skull and bones. I only have enough gold to choose one. Lemme know what yall think

My advice, avoid Galleons altogether. Skull and Bones does work nicely on Brigs. It's...how do I describe this...a slightly less "jack of all trades" upgrade than fortune hunter. You lose out on a little bit of speed for more armor and significantly more firepower. I consider cargo space to be a niche stat. It's only useful in one area of the game, and even then it's only a minor quality of life type of buff.

I'm going to say copperhead because the explosive shot will only aid in melting ships and the Galleons need all the Health they can get because of their massive size and massive weakspot.

I am a big fan of the Galleon ship type, but that's just my own personal and unpopular opinion haha. I have a Galleon Copperhead, does it's job just fine.

With a couple of crew mates, that Copperhead Galleon would be tough. You could wade into most any mess and survive. I like my second ship to be a War Sloop in some configuration that shoots lightening. :)

Back