Glitch  Tour of the Black Pearl

Yes, pretty amazing details. Btw, was this the old Potco or something? The Black Pearl seemed very small. And we certainly don't have those fine details now. And how did you get to that glitch in the first place?

This happened sometime in December. I posted the vid on Dec 30th.

The crew got he map quest invite as usual, but it was taking a long time for us to leave. It took even longer for the pearl to load. The really strange thing about this is that everyone in the crew was in their own glitch like me. Each of us landed on our own Pearl, alone and hovering above the deck. It was just one of the Boss Battle bugs. I had to take advantage of it and get this vid, lol.

If you go to the front of the boat and don't fire or get on cannon, you end up at the back of the boat and you can run around all over the water and around the ship. Also if you use ramming speed and go out way in front of the enemy ship and turn, you can use lightning and fire once and then just slowly kill it as it comes toward you, which makes the bp battle easy for even two people to do.
black pearl treasure map.jpg

If you go to the front of the boat and don't fire or get on cannon, you end up at the back of the boat and you can run around all over the water and around the ship. Also if you use ramming speed and go out way in front of the enemy ship and turn, you can use lightning and fire once and then just slowly kill it as it comes toward you, which makes the bp battle easy for even two people to do.
View attachment 4754

Even one person... :lol1:

This happened to me once... here are some pictures
screenshot_2011-01-18_17-20-23.jpg
screenshot_2011-01-18_17-20-48.jpg
this was an Ok glitch... i didnt get to get any potions... and the people were to stupid to realise i wasnt gonna drive... so i just loged out and i jumped idk why but thats why im floating xD

Wow, thats allot of detail. its an awesome glitch, it reminds me of the 3rd movie, when jack is alone with just the black pearl.

I just have one question... Why is there a ham in the tonic icon?

Wow, thats allot of detail. its an awesome glitch, it reminds me of the 3rd movie, when jack is alone with just the black pearl.

I just have one question... Why is there a ham in the tonic icon?

It is the pork tonic that you can get during any feasts pocto might have.

Back