Event Town Of TLOPO #2 - April 11th

Lord Gold Air

Honorable Pirate
1585866912426.png

1584224355714.png

Ahoy there pirates! Are you prepared for another MYSTERIOUS night in the Town Of TLOPO where KILLERS lurk in the darkness listing down their targets one by one... Where MEDICS strive to protect and defend the potential wounded... MESSENGERS who put the pictures to the table, thriving to discover the identity of the ones who lurk in the dark... And the CITIZENS of this interesting town who vote on the ultimate fate for many, not so easily forgotten... Bring your friends, your guild and anyone else you can grab a hold of to come and participate and show some support for this RECENTLY NEW COMMUNITY EVENT!

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW THIS GAME WORKS:
Similar to the REAL GAME of Town Of Salem this game will managed and played in different rounds starting off in night mode. In night mode players who are chosen as KILLERS, MEDICS, and MESSENGERS will collectively choose any given target and will report that target to THE NARRATOR (ME). Once this action has been completed, several things happen:

The target chosen by the KILLER will naturally be killed and eliminated from the game - UNLESS the SAME target is chosen by the MEDIC in which the target will then be saved! The MESSENGER has the ability to ask me the role of ANY player in the game, and will use that information to aid in the daytime mode.

In daytime mode, all the CITIZENS wake up! There the CITIZENS will hear about the activities that had happened over night, will be given 5 minutes to discuss and figure out who the KILLERS are, and then 5 more minutes to cast down their vote, in which whoever gets majority will be put on trial and thrown into the Town Of TLOPO's prison and are eliminated from the game. Then the next round will begin back in night mode if the killer isn't found!

There are other roles to this game, special roles that I have been working on similar to THE BODYGUARD, THE MAYOR, and the most CHAOTIC role I have ever added into this game... THE JOKER... :bang:

Bring your friends, your guild and anyone else you can grab a hold of to come and participate and show some support! And I'll see you... in THE TOWN OF TLOPO... (Scary & Creepy Music definitely made by Tyler Grow starts playing...)

Details:

When: Saturday, April 11th
5:00 PM EASTERN
4:00 PM CENTRAL
3:00 PM MOUNTAIN
2:00 PM PACIFIC

Where:
DEVIL'S ANVIL, Kokojillo Server (seems to be more fitting for these kind of things, savvy?)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Yes the times for this event is correct! The reason why I moved the time earlier rather than the standard 10:00 PM EST is so that our friendly pirates from overseas (residing in other countries other than the United States) can come and enjoy these awesome events with us! I did get a ton of concerns from them and by doing this I want to let all you guys know that your voice has been heard!!!

Last edited:
Back