Tracking ships

AnEpicChair

Sea Legs
So when I'm doing quests where I need to sink ships, it takes forever to find the specific ship needed. Can you implement the ray of light and gold star on the compass that helps you find the nearest ship needed for that quest?

aye, the areas certain ships frequent all be on the wiki. however it is tiresome cicling the same three islands over and over till ye find the same ship three times.

Seldom did the Traacking work In Potco as I recall . Potco had some servers that had better chances of finding those pesky hard to find Corvette's In what we called the Triangle ( Cuba > Driftwood > Rum Runners ) area . But just yesterday I needed Kingfischers and knew of the 2 areas they hang out in and there where none ! lol Do ships vanish when you req. them ??

Seldom did the Traacking work In Potco as I recall . Potco had some servers that had better chances of finding those pesky hard to find Corvette's In what we called the Triangle ( Cuba > Driftwood > Rum Runners ) area . But just yesterday I needed Kingfischers and knew of the 2 areas they hang out in and there where none ! lol Do ships vanish when you req. them ??
It seems that the answer is, maddeningly, yes, lol.

I remember this being even worse in potco since ships were less densely populating the seas then. In potco the ray of light did sometimes work but often didn't for quest ships, here in tlopo the ray of light has never worked.

Back