Trade and/or Guild Vaults

Thadd Redrage

Dockworker
I have come across the comtemplation that due to my inate ability to GRIND LIKE A BEAST and my severe lack of actual skill in combat that i would serve a greater purpose to grind gold from kills and quests Etc. for a Guild vault of sorts or to trade to my Guild leader to evenly distribute across the team. If a trade system were to arise in the seas of piracy, I would suggest it possibly be similar to this central idea:

1. Trade should be a safe-for-new-players feature so possibly set a level minimum such as 10 ( right now I'd say that's fair) but that's just a variable aspect of this suggestion.
2. The Guild Vault of sorts, I'm not sure what names would be best to suggest for this feature but I do know I personally think it should be convenient to the Guild as a whole. With this being said, a button easily accessible at a destination such as possibly the friends menu in the Guild section. Then again the exact location is again just a variable aspect and I understand this. I'd definitely appreciate this as a feature and I'll definitely keep informed of this post and other suggestinos/updates.

Thank you TLOPO Crew!!!! You are my heroes in the gaming industry! Thank you for recreating this game selflessly! :D

I mean a player eco would be a nice thing to wish for, but just lightly contemplating the problems that would arise from that make all 6 of my cerebral arteries develop aneurysms.

I like using Warframe as a comparison to aspects of TLOPO because it is a successful mmorpg that's VERY grindy and has loot drop chances, clans, and whatnot. In that game there's a very flourishing in game economy with multiple third party websites to trade on and track trends, there's bots which datamine to create trends of item sales, clans create entire grind factories where people get paid real life wages to get loot which can be sold on the in game market, and people spend thousands of irl money to get in game trade currency. It's honestly wild. Diving into a player eco could potentially make the devs of TLOPO a lot of money without compromising the fundemental freeness of the game, if that's what they're after, even with the relatively small playerbase. But I feel like that's beyond their goals at the moment at least. In the back of my mind I do hope the TLOPO devs do at some point implement some kind of way for them to get paid without making it pay to win and therefore maybe REALLY devote themselves to this game and its marketing with dedicated, paid teams. They can go about that by just asking for donations too, but the whole money thing is another conversation.

Back