Trading!!! Coming Soon?

The video was dated January 2011, and in connection with Basil's thread about "SOTL coming soon", they answered with "another big news coming soon." So maybe Chris Cannonskull was right, it's probably "trading" that is coming soon ... But not that soon (considering it's been over 2 months since the video was made and nothing has been released - after Infamy). I'd say it would be more than likely anything big would be released around the new movie (mid May).

But it was possible that "another big news" was actually Infamy (since this video was made long before Infamy went on live). Just guessing. :confused:

you can also see it at 30 seconds.
Here is a pic.
POTCO Chat.png

Oh my goodness - I just got SOOOOO excited :excited:

Please please please bring trading!
(And raise the gold limit and increase inventory space...) haha
EDIT (Apr 6, 2011 at 4:37 AM):
Ooo and the "other big news" can't be infamy seeing that comment was made about a week ago and infamy came out a few weeks ago :)
It's more new big news! :D

piratesonline (1 week ago)

In due time @CallofDuty1608 - we've got some big news coming soon.

maybe to get everyone all excited they realease trading then when the movies come out they release like ships or something.

I really hope they go through with this and it's not a thing only game moderators can do.

me to. i just left a comment on there youtube about more inventory. which we would need to trade. so maybe if enough people comment on there youtube like that they will work on it.

If they do It might have some bad bugs like the Infamity had so we can only hope at this point but it would be cool to be able to buy invetury space then we could have as much as we want!!!!

I really hope they go through with this and it's not a thing only game moderators can do.

What are game moderators? I only knew Game Masters ... But since whoever took the video and had the chat log was not a Game Master, I'm wondering ... You mean, they are the moderators from the other forum (piratesonlineforums.com)? I thought they are regular players like us (not Disney Potco staff/employees), except of course, they are also testers.

What are game moderators? I only knew Game Masters ... But since whoever took the video and had the chat log was not a Game Master, I'm wondering ... You mean, they are the moderators from the other forum (other forum)? I thought they are regular players like us (not Disney Potco staff/employees), except of course, they are also testers.
The video was not taken from a server like we play on... That was a private server, most likely only for the people that work for POTCO. That video was taken from the staff of potco, not a few regular day players. Also if you noticed, the person using a voodoo staff is level 26, which is impossible to do in live because staff unlocks at level 30. This server might be the test server, before our invitation only test server.

Don't get your hopes up because it maybe something else.
This is their own test server, so it could mean something else However, I did see that player on out test server a few weeks ago.

Back