Trading COMING SOON!

here it is Dent LOL
screenshot_2012-06-01_15-01-09.jpg

"Trading would be good".... "We need to think of a good way to do it"....

With the way Disney does things, do not hold your breath ;)

Don't get me wrong, as I am not trying to be all doom and gloom. I hope it is in the works. But I am not expecting it 'soon'.

Honestly just because they said Trading is good, does not mean it is coming. I think it would be a good addition to the game, however this is not the first time they have said things of this nature. If you recall the developer's blogs that were posted on the Pirates main site, they said that trading was coming, and it is not here. At a GM event back in 2008, one of the GMs said that Trading was coming soon, and it is not here. I don't mean to be a damper of spirits, but as Star said, don't hold your breath. I seriously doubt Trading is coming anytime soon.

Please be make so you don't have only trade weapons. think of the oppertunities with giving gold. get membership and say hello to a mercanary pirate

Notice how to GM is just bouncing ideas off you all. Not to be all negative but it sounds like to me they haven't even started if they are going to add it. We all know how 'soon' soon is with them. They also are known for trashing ideas. I'd say theres a slim chance of it coming in our definition of soon

I don't believe it till I see it!!!:(

Also they should do it like it's done in champions online.

A T-chart like trading system is used. You place an item and it is shown. You can also select the amount of money then hit add to enter the money. Then both players must hit accept. Once one person has hit accept it lights up. If someone tries to cancel their accept the whole thing is cancelled to avoid anyone trying to remove their item at the last second.

trading.JPG

Didn't some of you notice what John did? He SOLD, or LEFT the double, triple and quadruple weapons on the chests! :(

I already asked him looooong time ago to spare me just one El Patron (he had 4 ... F - O - U - R), and he never did, because he didn't have room for them ... :(

I should be the first one in line for that extra El Patron, if he collected multiples, but he doesn't. So dream on, ppl ...

If trading does come, I'd whack him with legendary math book (I'd borrow from Cougar) so that he would count properly the advantage of keeping multiple legendary weapons ... :(

Back