Trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, no. but there is a teaser trailer for it. I think it's still being tested and/or being approved...

At this point, no. but there is a teaser trailer for it. I think it's still being tested and/or being approved...
As far as I'm aware no staff member ever said whether that was fake or not, and the initial thread had a title saying something like "is this fake or not? hmm..."

Some of us theorize that was the devs way of introducing the idea to the forums to see how we felt about it, which would make sense as to why no staff member confirmed/debunked the video. But none of us regular non-titled shmucks know either way.

As far as I'm aware no staff member ever said whether that was fake or not, and the initial thread had a title saying something like "is this fake or not? hmm..."

Some of us theorize that was the devs way of introducing the idea to the forums to see how we felt about it, which would make sense as to why no staff member confirmed/debunked the video. But none of us regular non-titled shmucks know either way.
People constantly say things like "When trading comes out." or "When we get trading." as if it is some "confirmed thing"

Trading is not confirmed at all. It is teased in a video that may or may not even be from TLOPO. It could be a fake video someone made or from another POTCO remake project.

Don't "assume" trading is coming.

I do think it will be considered because I think if it was not going to be considered than the developers and moderators would have quickly said it was a fake to stop the useless arguing.

There are several possibilities.
1. It was from TLOPO
2. It was from another project
3. It was edited (not real at all)
4. It was from another source or project but was being considered so rather than debunking the idea the developers just let it be discussed.

I think that 1, 2 or 4 are the most likely.

I'm against trading partially. I wouldn't mind trading certain things like mats or weapons rare and under but I'm not fond of trading fames or legendaries.

If the system was crude for crude common for common rare for rare famed for famed and no legendaries then I would be "ok" with it but I wouldn't really love it.

I actual do want trading for mats and possibly clothing.

Yeah, I too had considered it being from another POTCO remake, but honestly I just hope it's a thing that happens so I don't really want to acknowledge that as a possibility. Even though I suspect it's quite likely lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back