Transition.

Hookshot

Swashbuckler
Eternal Warlordz has been a great guild from the start. BUT I wasn't the one who made it. Sadly I've been griefed out of keeping Warlordz alive... SO I've decided to go ahead and make the best decision, and I think the best decision is to start over :) Our NEW guild "Eternal Fellowship" (Had to keep Eternal in there, otherwise it would be oxymoronish and hypocritical to start over) will be transfering over pirates THIS SATURDAY (April 16th) and by April 23rd, the Warlordz will be no more. I hope to see my fellow guildees there. Can't wait for this to happen. Thank you all for your support as we go through this. We understand it will be a tough move, but we are Eternal... And nobody can take that away. Thank you!
~Hookie

sorry to hear about enternal warlords breaking up :( good luck with enternal fellowship mate. guilds come and go, it's a fact of life in pirates on line. i can only hope the enternal part stays with you new guild for ever.:angel:

I'm sorry to hear Eternal Worlordz will be no more. Look at it this way.....it's out with the old and in with the new! Good Luck on your new guild "Eternal Fellowship" I am sure you will do just find. We all will be looking for your new guild name among the Caribbean!

Back