Loot MEGATHREAD: Bad Loot

Should loot skulls be allowed to spawn such trash?

• Yes

Votes: 61 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 145 70.4%

• Total voters
2h looting session in 8 pics.

NWd0vPn.jpg

QgiwmLv.jpg
ik0PjYM.jpg
ZbPRBqq.jpg
Jpv3QS2.jpg
JU1breK.jpg
fC3PEYG.jpg
9PUBeTX.jpg

Maybe there's some misconception that Loot Skull Chests are always supposed to give out Famed and Legendary items.
They are not.
Most of those Skull Chests depicted are actually quite nice, containing rare items, gold and whatnot.
However, I understand what you're going at here and will try and help as best I can.
Here are 3 Skulls in a row for me last night...
Savor it!

what a bad loot skull really looks like.jpg

Maybe there's some misconception that Loot Skull Chests are always supposed to give out Famed and Legendary items.
They are not.
Most of those Skull Chests depicted are actually quite nice, containing rare items, gold and whatnot.
However, I understand what you're going at here and will try and help as best I can.
Savor it!

View attachment 93264
It's mostly just the disappointment that does it for me, always expecting something good and knowing it will probably be crap...

I killed about 12 Boss's tonight doing quests and I never got a Chest on any , A loot pouch with very little gold even , I think 45 Gold was the best and weapons where Wax doll , rusty cutlass , etc etc etc ! Sad to kill a Boss ( Or Multiples ) and Trash ! I mean really !
Darkhart , gen Hex , Sandspine , Remington , Neban just to name a few that I killed and not ONE Chest , Pouches !! lol Very sad Indeed ! ............................................................................................................................................................................... :jar:

But when you really think about it mate, the whole fun part of looting is to see those Blue or even better, Red letters when you open a Skull Chest. I find it as a good thing that these items are so rare and don't appear often, even in Loot Skull Chests. Yesterday was the worst thing that happened when I got this weapon, the Bloodfire Cutlass in a Loot Skull Chest and then my game crashed.... if you want to read my thread trying to help retrieve it back, it would mean LOTS! https://piratesforums.co/threads/please-help-me.20637/
View attachment 87252
i had that happen its annoying losing stuff to crashes when your pc is WAY above the recommended requirements im running an Intel Core i5 and my buddies AMD Phaenom runs the game fine and rarely crashed when the Phaenom is so out of date

2h looting session in 8 pics.

NWd0vPn.jpg

QgiwmLv.jpg
ik0PjYM.jpg
ZbPRBqq.jpg
Jpv3QS2.jpg
JU1breK.jpg
fC3PEYG.jpg
9PUBeTX.jpg

They are not.
Savor it!

View attachment 93264
I'm sorry, I don't have time to post my 20+ screenshots of terrible skull loot.

Back