Treasure Fleet

keep as far away as possible use thunder. ( preferably maxed out on each pirate ) use leadership and open fire.
i would say max out open fire.. and when you attack try and use Gunners Cannon Ram... it gives +2 to rapid reload.. even though that is your item it translates over to your ship mates as well..couple that with leadership and you will be lighting up the tresure fleets from a distance that they will have to close just to engadge you.

keep as far away as possible use thunder. ( preferably maxed out on each pirate ) use leadership and open fire.
i would say max out open fire.. and when you attack try and use Gunners Cannon Ram... it gives +2 to rapid reload.. even though that is your item it translates over to your ship mates as well..couple that with leadership and you will be lighting up the tresure fleets from a distance that they will have to close just to engadge you.

Great tips Molly, I always learn something very helpful from you.:piratemickey:

I kind of gave up on them for a while. If I am on a quiet server I go in with my war frigate and then when that sinks I go back with the war sloop. The war sloop does really good however it doesnt really pack enough punch so I cant start right out with it. Now that the people seem to be getting more loot from them I will give them a go again when I get the chance. I haven't been on when they have doing the fleet lately though.

Igor think the other are right mate. Igor say it all really about your gunners. Igor say if you ever need any help just give Igor a yell mate. :ahoy:

Back