Discussion Treasure Fleets have set sail

Thomas Sailskull

Honorable Pirate
First of the treasure fleets to sink. It will be the first of many.
c12846491f22bb5c9779a959fe6efa3e.jpg

91797aa69cda46374b3eca68ffcb3955.jpg

They are much, much weaker then they were in POTCO. First, they have way less HP then they did in POTCO, plus they don't have their extreme range broadsides either. In POTCO, they could shoot you with explosive at ranges beyond even lightning's ability to hit. Another feature was if you hit any one of them, all five ships would open fire on you, so you not dodging one broadside, but broadsides from five ships.

They are much, much weaker then they were in POTCO. First, they have way less HP then they did in POTCO, plus they don't have their extreme range broadsides either. In POTCO, they could shoot you with explosive at ranges beyond even lightning's ability to hit. Another feature was if you hit any one of them, all five ships would open fire on you, so you not dodging one broadside, but broadsides from five ships.
All five did engage me the moment I hit the flagship.

The broadsides won't change until enemy broadsides lock onto us properly. And on that day the entire ocean will become a lot harder! (I can't wait)

Edit:

Is this supposed to happen when there's a fleet? I obtained level-2 pirate flag status the moment I launched:

And got hunter status very very quickly.

igY2ySV.png

Last edited:
Back