Treasure Sense: Better Loot Drops?

That might work.... Time to find 10,000 gold sitting around in my pirate's treasure chest.. :mad:
Actually 20,000 rofl. I would need to re-retrain ._.

Treasure Sense will just make me bankrupt, being a hardcore SvSerr, 20,000 gold goin' down the drain for a slim increase of chance of me getting a famed/legendary that I will NEVER use.... Weapons annoy me lol

Treasure Sense will just make me bankrupt, being a hardcore SvSerr, 20,000 gold goin' down the drain for a slim increase of chance of me getting a famed/legendary that I will NEVER use.... Weapons annoy me lol
Same. Although since i have max gold, I may as well give it a shot or two.

Same. Although since i have max gold, I may as well give it a shot or two.

I stink at saving gold, especially since I just bought a stinkin' War Sloop when I ALREADY HAVE a war frigate that is perfectly fine, and war sloops have like half the broadsides.. and considering i use broadsides and running to win, it was a waste o_o
i have 4897 gold now ROFL

I stink at saving gold, especially since I just bought a stinkin' War Sloop when I ALREADY HAVE a war frigate that is perfectly fine, and war sloops have like half the broadsides.. and considering i use broadsides and running to win, it was a waste o_o
i have 4897 gold now ROFL

Time to start begging.

Back