Discussion Treasure sense How it does it work?

Sven Swordsman

Swashbuckler
Not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this thread, but wanted to ask a question that's been bugging me for a while. We all know that TLOPO fixed the amount you get from cargo ships, well my question is would someone receive more gold after porting with 10 royal chests? If anyone knows how this works please let me know :)

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this thread, but wanted to ask a question that's been bugging me for a while. We all know that TLOPO fixed the amount you get from cargo ships, well my question is would someone receive more gold after porting with 10 royal chests? If anyone knows how this works please let me know :)
Not sure if this is accurate, but it's from the wiki,
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Treasure_Sense
But I'll be honest here, with loot as it is currently, and the negligible uptick in loot based on the points required, you'd be better off spending your points on more relevant skills, imo.

the link you provided is inaccurate and also forgot to mention this in my last post, does treasure sense work for the entire crew or just the sailer.

the link you provided is inaccurate and also forgot to mention this in my last post, does treasure sense work for the entire crew or just the sailer.
Well, I'd take that up with whomever wrote it then.
I'm guessing you have done a search here on the forums and didn't agree with those posts as well?
And no, treasure sense doesn't work for anyone but the person who spent the points on it.

Back