Event  Tribute To Bill Ironskull

It brought me great joy to see that Disney went on Bill's pirate as requested by guildies and transfer GM to keep Bill's guild live in his memory and honor. Caribbean Eagle's leadership has been transferred to one of Bill's closest friends and trusted pirates- Kate Daggerfury. This is truly aprecciated from you Disney and Thank You very much for taking this step to keep Bill's memory and legacy alive.

Caribbean Eagles new GM 1.jpg

caribbean eagles new gm 2.jpg

caribbean eagles new gm 3.jpg

Once Again, Thank You Disney and Rest in Peace Bill!

It brought me great joy to see that Disney went on Bill's pirate as requested by guildies and transfer GM to keep Bill's guild live in his memory and honor. Caribbean Eagle's leadership has been transferred to one of Bill's closest friends and trusted pirates- Kate Daggerfury. This is truly aprecciated from you Disney and Thank You very much for taking this step to keep Bill's memory and legacy alive.

Wow, that was amazing! I've been wondering if Bill had a chance to transfer the GM before he passed ... I'm proud of Disney Potco which actually went into the game and transfered it. It was kind of 'eerie' as well (I've got goose bumps) reading Bill's name in there, talking, even though I understand it was a Customer Service rep. I'm confident that the Caribbean Eagles will survive just fine, and probably this event has actually brought them even closer together, to honor Bill.

View attachment 15082
View attachment 15083
View attachment 15084

How happy. When Bill died, after sorrowing about the friend I never met, I thought "What will happen to the Eagles?"

Thank you Disney and Pirates of the Caribbean Online for making it possible to transfer the GM position to a trusted and respected member of our guild, Kate Daggerfury.
As Leo said, by Disney allowing us to do this we of the Caribbean Eagle's will indeed be able to keep Bill's memory and legacy very much alive.
And a very special special thank you to Angel Pureheart for getting this done for our guild.
And a very special thanks to Leo for arranging the memorial for Bill Ironskull. It was indeed a fitting tribute to the founder, master gunner, GM that I was fortunate enough to call friend. And to all who came to pay tribute to an icon and though the word is often overused in the game.... epic man.
Thanks to all! Ya'teh'hey!

View attachment 15082
View attachment 15083
View attachment 15084

Aye, it was very nice of them to help out. I think Kate will doa fine job as the new GM.

I want to say good job to all those who took their time to make these wondeful videos in respect to Bill Ironskull. Good Job Mates!

You're very welcome, Leo ... That's the least I could do to commemorate Bill. It's sad that sometimes it takes death to realize how valuable life is; it takes someone's death to appreciate his/her life. And what we have done in life will be reflected on how many ppl would pay respect when we die. I look up to Bill on this aspect; it would be my hope to be somebody who leaves impact like that.

Ty, Leo. I felt that this was too important and needed to be recorded for everyone to share in, and to be a reminder of how important he was to all of us in the Caribbean. These videos will keep his memory alive for... well forever. We will not let his memory or his legacy die. Though he may be gone from this life, he still lives in us, SVS and in a sense through the whole game. I will always think of Bill when I land on Porc, no matter the server. In that thought a brief moment of longing to see him again standing watch, and then a sense of him still being there. It truly was an honor to do this.

I know this is really gonna boost this thread up and sorry admins/mods but I have to say something for my once great game friend even though the anniversary of his actual passing has passed.

I would still like to say once more May You Always Rest In Peace Bill one year later. Your absence from the game and SvS has been noticed a lot. Your friendship, wise but fun, will always live on in spirit. Thanks you as a friend and thank you as a fellow Pirates Online gamer for all that you did.

Leo.

All I can say is ditto Leo. I still miss Bill, and try to remember what he stood for. Fair play, being helpful to others, and having fun. And though I sometimes forget that, is kind of a good code to have in this game. Rest in peace dear friend Bill Ironskull ... you are so dearly missed.. but will never be forgotten.
Ya'teh'hey!

Back