Discussion Triggered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer666

Sea Legs
Seems that a lot of mods are getting triggered to the fact that i'm speaking my mind, as well as denying my freedom of speech by marking it as an off topic, as well as moving my general discussion to another forum without consent or even to give notice before the action is done. I'm not allowing myself to talk to these mods because honestly they'll always just gang up on a free minded being, as I have seen in other forum threads in this site.

Seems that a lot of mods are getting triggered to the fact that i'm speaking my mind,
Not really sure where you're getting that impression. We're merely asking you to respect our rules and norms. Your thread "speaking your mind about" it is still open and we responded politely.

denying my freedom of speech by marking it as an off topic
Just so you're aware, you don't have a right to freedom of speech on social media platforms.

as well as moving my general discussion to another forum without consent or even to give notice before the action is done
It was posted in the wrong section, as was this thread. This is a (very minor and mostly inconsequential) terms violation. You do not need to take it personally. Like our rule against off topic posts, this rule exists to keep discussions organized. That's all. No big deal.

Seems that a lot of mods are getting triggered to the fact that i'm speaking my mind
Nah. Just read the Terms of Service and post your stuff in the right place. Simple as that.

as well as denying my freedom of speech by marking it as an off topic
There's no freedom of speech here. This is a privately-owned forum with a Terms of Service dictating the rules of its use. We aren't a government entity.

as well as moving my general discussion to another forum without consent or even to give notice before the action is done.
This forum stays organized. We don't need your consent to move content, either. We'd have probably gotten another follow-up thread on the misplaced thread notice, too, right?

I'm not allowing myself to talk to these mods because honestly they'll always just gang up on a free minded being, as I have seen in other forum threads in this site.
You don't have to talk to us. Just follow the rules and you'll have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back