tritans angry now

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
someone please tell me if tritan is supposed to be a god why is his sword so weak i mean look at el patron he was just some guy who turned himself into a spirit and his sword used to be the best now i know the sword belongs to blackbeard but in the trailer they said blackbeard was the pirate all pirates feared if this is how his sword is going to be like through the whole game well i dont realy fear blackbeard anymore

now if they end up making a quest to upgrade this sword into a more powerful version of itself i think i would be ok with that but what would cause this and why if this sword is so weak is it supposed to be a game changer if we already established the game changers with the cursed blades

You may be talking about Poseidon? Anyways, the Triton blade has nothing to do with him. Here is some info from the potc wiki:

The Sword of Triton was believed to have been forged in the lost city of Atlantis. Many who have wielded the sword channels over mystical unearthly powers, including to bring the dead to life. Through unknown circumstances, Blackbeard gained possession of the sword.

You may be talking about Poseidon? Anyways, the Triton blade has nothing to do with him. Here is some info from the potc wiki:

The Sword of Triton was believed to have been forged in the lost city of Atlantis. Many who have wielded the sword channels over mystical unearthly powers, including to bring the dead to life. Through unknown circumstances, Blackbeard gained possession of the sword.

rly i thought tritan was a god too but i guess not i already knew the rest but does it look like i have controll over jolly roger yet! no i rest my case all i see is a knockdown attack that clearly wont help who knows though maybe they will alow us to summon an undead ally when the movie comes

rly i thought tritan was a god too but i guess not i already knew the rest but does it look like i have controll over jolly roger yet! no i rest my case all i see is a knockdown attack that clearly wont help who knows though maybe they will alow us to summon an undead ally when the movie comes
Omg an undead ally would be cool... Doubt they will add one though.

ok i just looked it up and it says that, triton is the mesenger of the sea and son of poseidon.
- wikipedia

ok i just looked it up and it says that, triton is the mesenger of the sea and son of poseidon.
- wikipedia

thank you for clearing that up egore
Omg an undead ally would be cool... Doubt they will add one though.

i doubt every good thing i say can happen about this game lol though i should probably suggest that i mean they gave us a ghost ally before why not allow us to do it with the sword of course as long as they make it more powerful cuz no one ally can make up for the lack of power

Back