Trivia Questions

:sad1: Now with me being an Aussie, football over here is also classed as Soccer.. When u say football do u mean the game where you guys dress up in all that padding and head gear and just ram each other and run:confused: lol or do u mean soccer/football? Not that i would know the answer anyways, i just watch it to perv at the guys.
lol The one where people ram into each other and there are pads. Just look it up on the internet, the question shouldn't be too hard
pirate.wink.gif

lol The one where people ram into each other and there are pads. Just look it up on the internet, the question shouldn't be too hard ;)

lol ahhhhhhhh ok ive seen u guys play that in movies, but cuz i didnt see the guys muscles or their faces i didnt really enjoy watching it lol , Our Rugby league the guys wear not much and no padding what so ever, its a real spunkfest hahaha

lol ahhhhhhhh ok ive seen u guys play that in movies, but cuz i didnt see the guys muscles or their faces i didnt really enjoy watching it lol , Our Rugby league the guys wear not much and no padding what so ever, its a real spunkfest hahaha
Rofl. Bet it hurts with no padding.

Man ... I wish I didn't have to say this team, but oh, well, Green Bay Packers won it the first time ... GO STEELERS!! :excited:
EDIT (Feb 6, 2011 at 11:34 AM):
I unno I can see the appeal of really buff men running around in tights lol

Wait until you see Tom Brady ... google it! :p Too bad that you will have to wait until next season!

Back